INCI: Isododecane (and) Quaternium-90 Bentonite (and) Propylene CarbonateProduct Categories: Rheology Modifier, Suspending Agent, Thickener
TIXOGEL-IDD is an easy to use, fully activated mastergel consisting of Quaternium-90 Bentonite dispersed in Isododecane. Quaternium-90 Bentonite is an organically modified bentonite (organoclay) of non-animal origin for use in cosmetic and personal care products.
This product provides stable thixotropic viscosity, as well as pigment suspension in a variety of cosmetic formulations. It is a fully activated mastergel that does not require any further activation. It is indicated for formulations containing aliphatic hydrocarbons or silicones.
Features & Benefits of TIXOGEL-IDD
- Ready for use gel for many vehicles
- Time-saving in production
- Eliminates the possible dust formation during dispersion
- Cost reduction by simplification
- Constant rheological efficiency due to optimum dispersion and activation
- Can be custom produced
- Polyethylene gels impart water-proofing and long wear properties
- Creams & Lotions
- Sunscreen Products
- Hair Creams
- Lip Products
- Eye Products: eyeshadow and mascaras
- Nail Polish
TIXOGEL-IDD can be easily incorporated at almost any storage stage of the manufacturing cycle with medium shear dispersion equipment. For optimal dispersion, mix and homogenize this material with a portion of the most compatible organic component or solvent of the formulation before adding the other ingredients.
The level of use of this material will depend on the desired thickening and stabilization needed in the formulation.
Isododecane (and) Quaternium-90 Bentonite (and) Propylene Carbonate