$0.00Product Categories: Emulsifier, Surfactant, Wetting Agent
TOMADOL® 1-7 is a nonionic surfactant that is great for hard surface cleaner formulations. TOMADOL 1-7 is used to target high HLB soils or in conjunction with a lower HLB surfactant for a broad cleaner range.
Evonik produces a wide variety of nonionic surfactants. The TOMADOL ethoxylates include both synthetic and plant-derived alcohols and vary in both hydrophobe and ethylene oxide chain lengths, to yield a wide range of physical and surfactant properties. They are excellent wetting agents, emulsifiers, and detergents and are moderate foamers.
Features & Benefits of TOMADOL 1-7
- Readily biodegradable (>60% in 10 days)
- CleanGredients (Dfe) nonionic surfactant
- Fast soil penetration performance for hard surface cleaning
- Low odour surfactant than the TOMADOL 91 series surfactants
- In aqueous solutions, pumpable fluid at all concentrations
- Quick solution time in water
- Ideal environmental profile
Food & Beverage
Performance Data of TOMADOL 1-7
The viscosity of a neat nonionic surfactant is an indication of its ease of pumping. In general, the lower the viscosity at a given temperature, the easier the material is to pump. This, however, depends on the individual user’s equipment. Many nonionic surfactants require heating to lower the viscosity to a level that is readily pumpable under practical conditions.
The figure below shows the decrease in viscosity with increasing temperature for TOMADOL 1-7.
For more information on TOMADOL products by Evonik, check out the Product Guide!