INCI:Product Categories: Emulsifier, Surfactant, Wetting Agent
TOMADOL® 1-7 is a nonionic surfactant that is great for hard surface cleaner formulations. TOMADOL 1-7 is used to target high HLB soils or in conjunction with a lower HLB surfactant for broad cleaner range.
Evonik produces a wide variety of nonionic surfactants. The Tomadol ethoxylates include both synthetic and plant-derived alcohols, and vary in both hydrophobe and ethylene oxide chain lengths, to yield a wide range of physical and surfactant properties. The Tomadol ethoxylates are excellent wetting agents, emulsifiers and detergents. Tomadol ethoxylates are moderate foamers.
Features & Benefits of TOMADOL 1-7
- Readily biodegradable (>60% in 10 days)
- CleanGredients (Dfe) nonionic surfactant
- Fast soil penetration performance for hard surface cleaning
- Low odour surfactant
- In aqueous solutions, pumpable fluid at all concentrations
- Quick solution time in water
- Ideal environmental profile
Food & Beverage