$0.00Product Categories: Emulsifier, Surfactant, Wetting Agent
TOMADOL® 1-73B is an optimized blend of nonionic alcohol ethoxylates designed for hard surface cleaning enabling excellent wetting times, low viscosity, and enhanced soil removal. TOMADOL 1-73B finds broad application in hard surface cleaner formulations
This product meets EPA’s Safer Choice Product Standard as a raw material.
Evonik produces a wide variety of nonionic surfactants. The TOMADOL ethoxylates include both synthetic and plant-derived alcohols and vary in both hydrophobe and ethylene oxide chain lengths, to yield a wide range of physical and surfactant properties. They are excellent wetting agents, emulsifiers, and detergents and are moderate foamers.
Features & Benefits of TOMADOL 1-73B
- Readily biodegradable (>60% in 10 days)
- CleanGredients (Dfe) nonionic surfactant
- Excellent cleaning and degreasing performance
- Replacement for higher-cost optimized surfactants
- Lower formulation costs through reduced use levels
- Ideal environmental profile
- An optimized nonionic surfactant for hard surface cleaning
- Excellent wetting times, with low viscosity
- Enhanced soil removal capabilities
- Effective for degreasing applications
- Food & Beverage
- Big Kitchen Cleaning
- Facility Cleaning
- Metal Cleaning
- Hard Surface Applications
Gel Curve for TOMADOL 1-73B
When preparing concentrates in water, use the gel curve as a guide. Other additives such as solvents, salts, and surfactants will affect the gel curve.
For more information on TOMADOL products by Evonik, check out the Product Guide!