$0.00Product Categories: Emulsifier, Surfactant, Wetting Agent
TOMADOL® 1200 is a high-performance, environmentally-friendly nonionic surfactant ingredient that provides exceptional performance to cleaner and degreaser formulations. Low levels of TOMADOL 1200 will stabilize iodine sanitizers, provide emulsification needed for laundry detergent formulations.
This product meets ETA’s Safer Choice Product Standard as a raw material and is registered on the CleanGredients database.
Evonik produces a wide variety of nonionic surfactants. The TOMADOL ethoxylates include both synthetic and plant-derived alcohols and vary in both hydrophobe and ethylene oxide chain lengths, to yield a wide range of physical and surfactant properties. They are excellent wetting agents, emulsifiers, and detergents and are moderate foamers.
Features & Benefits of TOMADOL 1200
- Readily biodegradable (>60% in 10 days)
- CleanGredients (Dfe) nonionic surfactant
- Efficient emulsifier of various materials
- Great wetting and surface tension reducing characteristics
- Excellent cleaning and degreasing
- Lower tendency to gel in comparison to other surfactant types
- Quick solution time in water
- Effective for the preparation of stable emulsions, micro-emulsions, dispersions and slurries
- Environmentally friendly (readily biodegradable, not flammable)
- Suitable for acid as well as alkaline systems
- Food and Beverage
- Big Kitchen Cleaning
- Health Care
- Automotive Cleaning
Performance Adavantages of TOMADOL 1200
For more information on TOMADOL products by Evonik, check out the Product Guide!