INCI:Product Categories: Emulsifier, Surfactant, Wetting Agent
TOMADOL® 25-12 is a nonionic surfactant for laundry detergent formulations. TOMADOL 25-12 has the highest water solubility and the highest cloud point for product clarity at higher temperatures. The emulsification provided helps prevent soil redeposition in laundry applications.
Evonik produces a wide variety of nonionic surfactants. The Tomadol ethoxylates include both synthetic and plant-derived alcohols, and vary in both hydrophobe and ethylene oxide chain lengths, to yield a wide range of physical and surfactant properties. The Tomadol ethoxylates are excellent wetting agents, emulsifiers and detergents. Tomadol ethoxylates are moderate foamers.
Features & Benefits of TOMADOL 25-12
- Readily biodegradable (>60% in 10 days)
- CleanGredients (Dfe) nonionic surfactant
- High water solubility relative to other TOMADOL® surfactants
- High cloud point for product clarity at higher temperatures
- Emulsification helps prevent soil redeposition in laundry applications
- Enables good wetting performance
- High foaming
- Surface Care
- Food & Beverage
- Facility Cleaning
- Automotive Cleaning
When making concentrates in water, use the gel curve as a guide. Other additives such as solvents, salts and surfactants will affect the gel curve.
For more surfactants by Evonik, check out the Evonik Brochure!