TOMADOL® 900 is a nonionic surfactant ingredient that provides exceptional performance to cleaner and degreaser formulations. Optimize formulations by using low levels of TOMADOL 900 surfactant for hard surface cleaners, wetting, and emulsification. This surfactant is designed to be a general purpose replacement for NP-9EO and NP-10EO. It provides better cleaning and degreasing than NPE surfactants or other NPE-alternatives.
Evonik produces a wide variety of nonionic surfactants. The TOMADOL ethoxylates include both synthetic and plant-derived alcohols and vary in both hydrophobe and ethylene oxide chain lengths, to yield a wide range of physical and surfactant properties. They are excellent wetting agents, emulsifiers, and detergents and are moderate foamers.
Features & Benefits of TOMADOL 900
- Readily biodegradable (>60% in 10 days)
- CleanGredients (Dfe) nonionic surfactant
- Provides better cleaning and degreasing efficiency with lower use levels than other NPEs or NPE replacements
- Better cleaning at higher temperatures
- Lower formulation cost through reduced use levels
- Ideal environmental profile
- Improved handling characteristics
- Food and Beverage
- Facility Cleaning
- Professional Laundry
Cleaning Performance Data of TOMADOL 900
This surfactant cleans better at half the use level than both NP-9EO and NP-10EO.
Cleaning at Higher Temperatures
This surfactant provides better cleaning performance at high temperatures, even at half the use level than NPEs.
For more information on TOMADOL products by Evonik, check out the Product Guide!
Alcohols, C9-11, ethoxylated