Acetyl Tributyl Citrate (ATBC). General purpose citric acid ester plasticizer exhibiting a good compatibility with a wide range of polymers and resins, including PVC and cellulose acetate.
CAS#: 77-90-7Market: Custom Compounder, Film & Flexible Packaging, Masterbatch & Pigment Preparations, Plasticized Technical Fabric, Plastics, PVC
Product Type: Additives
Product Category: Plasticizers
Supplier: Lanxess Polymer Additives
Uniplex 84 is a general purpose citric acid ester plasticizer exhibiting a good compatibility with a wide range of polymers and resins, including PVC and cellulose acetate.
Chemical Composition: Acetyl Tributyl Citrate (ATBC).
Uniplex 84 is characterised by
- a moderate gelling behaviour with a large number of polymers including PVC.
- a high efficiency and good softening capacity.
- a good compatibility with a large number of polymers such as polyvinyl chloride (PVC) polyvinylidene chloride (PVdC), polyvinyl acetate (PVAc), polyacrylates and cellulose acetate.
- Uniplex 84 is used when regulations and recommendations governing food contacting applications need to be met. More information is available on request.
- PVC and PVdC food packaging
- plasticized articles intended to come into contact with food like drink bottle and food jar caps
- transparent soft PVC articles
- PVC children toys
- cellulose acetate films
- solution coatings for foil and paper
- hair sprays
- milling lubricant for aluminium foil or sheet steel
Appearance: Clear liquid
|Color value, Hazen||max. 30||#|
|Water content||max. 0.25||%|
|Refraction index nD25||approx. 1.44||#|
|Pour point||approx. -80||°C|
|Viscosity at 25 °C||approx. 30||mPa·s|
*The analytical data are guide values.