VARISOFT® EQ 65 Pellets MB
INCI: Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride; Cetearyl AlcoholProduct Category: Conditioning Agent
VARISOFT® EQ 65 Pellets MB is an ester quat based on high purity stearic acid and is compounded with cetearyl alcohol. It is a readily biodegradable conditioning agent with a high flash point. This product improves the conditioning properties of the wet and dry hair, and can also act as an emulsifier providing a sensory profile typical of cationic emulsions.
Conditioners including this product has a very rich and creamy appearance. In a cream rinse treatment, this ester quat showed excellent rinseability and was more easily rinsed out of hair when compared to Behentrimonium Chloride (VARISOFT® BT 85 Pellets), a high-performance conditioning agent.
Features & Benefits of VARISOFT® EQ 65 Pellets MB
- Improved combability
- Soft and smooth hair feel
- Readily biodegradable
- Excellent conditioning agent with good cost performance relation
- Emsulfier with typical cationic skin feel
- Solvent-free and high flash point
- Substantive to hair and skin
- Improves detangling and wet combing of hair
- Provides good wet feel of hair
- Contributes to the production of certified sustainable palm oil according to the rules set out by RSPO Mass Balance Supply Chain Model
- Hair conditioning
- Skin care
Looking for more ideas and formulations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Formulating Natural Shampoo Bars!
VARISOFT® EQ 65 Pellets MB INCI: Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride; Cetearyl Alcohol