INCI: Benzyl Alcohol; Caprylyl Glycol; Benzoic AcidProduct Category: Preservative
Verstatil® BOB is an optimized blend of multifunctional additives and preservatives with excellent broad antimicrobial activity. Verstatil® BOB is suitable for all types of cosmetic products within a wide pH range. It allows the formulator to work without criticized preservatives.
This product is the new and economic all-arounder when it comes to modern preservation showing excellent activity against all microorganisms and being suitable for almost any type of cosmetic product. The well-adjusted mixture of two listed preservatives, Benzyl Alcohol and Benzoic Acid combined with the boosting activity of Caprylyl Glycol answers the question of how to safely and mildly preserve cosmetic products without parabens, MIT- or phenoxyethanol.
Verstatil® BOB offers flexibility to work at a wide range of pH between 4.0 – 7.0 and is suitable for all types of cosmetic formulation, from emulsions to water-based products like tonics and gels, and even surfactants. No further combination with other antimicrobials is needed.
Features & Benefits of Verstatil® BOB
- Balanced mixture of two well-known preservatives (benzyl alcohol and benzoic acid) combined with the boosting activity of the wetting agent Caprylyl Glycol
- No phenoxyethanol/ isothiazolinone/ parabens/ formaldehyde-releaser/halogenorganic compounds
- Safe and mild preservation, standalone solution
- Low impact on the stability and appearance of the formulation
- For all types of cosmetic products
- Globally approved
- Colour Cosmetics
- Hair Care
- Oral Care
- Skin Care
- Skin Cleansing
- Sun Care
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Formulating Natural Shampoo Bars!
Benzyl Alcohol; Caprylyl Glycol; Benzoic Acid