INCI: Methylpropanediol; Phenoxyethanol; Caprylyl GlycolProduct Category: Preservative
Verstatil® MPC is a preservative blend with a known and reliable preservative and an effective multifunctional wetting agent, combined with an activity booster. This blend enables economic and safe preservation while it allows working at a low level of Phenoxyethanol, to comply with customer demands. The liquid material is easy to handle and applicable in all kinds of product concepts at unlimited pH levels.
Anticipating the ongoing debate about Phenoxyethanol, Verstatil® MPCrepresents a solution for customers who desire to work with low levels of this ingredient, while still achieving a safe, reliable, and economic preservation. Verstatil® MPC is a blend of a known effective preservative and a multifunctional wetting agent, combined with an activity booster. This synergistic combination allows preserving with very low overall levels of antimicrobial active substances. The liquid material is easy to handle and applicable in all kinds of product concepts at unlimited pH levels.
Features & Benefits of Verstatil® MPC
- Synergistic blend: high antimicrobial efficacy at low dosage and unlimited pH
- Reliable activity of phenoxyethanol combined with the wetting agent caprylyl glycol and activity booster methylpropanediol
- No isothiazolinone/parabens/formaldehyde-releasers/halogenorganic compounds
- Good water solubility (up to 2.5 %)
- For all types of cosmetic products, globally approved
- Efficacy independent of pH of the formulation
- Colour cosmetics
- Hair care
- Skin care
- Skin cleansing
- Sun care
Looking for more ideas and formulations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Formulating Natural Shampoo Bars!
Verstatil® MPC INCI: Methylpropanediol; Phenoxyethanol; Caprylyl Glycol