Verstatil® SL non GMO
INCI: Aqua; Sodium Levulinate; Potassium SorbateProduct Categories: Emulsifier, Surfactant
Verstatil® SL non GMO is a liquid mix of potassium sorbate and the skin conditioning agent levulinic acid, derived from non-GMO sources. This easy-to-handle blend is optimized for good skin compatibility. It has a broad antimicrobial performance especially in surfactant based and aqueous products.
Features & Benefits of Verstatil® SL non GMO
- 90% natural origin, already ECOCERT/COSMOS approved and compliant with other standards for natural cosmetics
- Sodium Levulinate based on sugarcane
- Preservative blend with broadband antimicrobial activity
- No phenoxyethanol/ isothiazolinone/ parabens/ formaldehyde-releasers/ halogen organic compounds
- Ideal for rinse-off and water-based products, suitable for emulsions-Low impact on the stability and appearance of the formulation
- Reliable and cost-effective-Globally approved
Perfectly suitable especially for surfactant and water-based products, and emulsions.
- Baby care
- Colour cosmetics
- Hair care
- Natural cosmetics
- Oral care
- Skin care
- Skin cleansing
- Sun car
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Maskne: The Impact of Constant Contact!
Aqua; Sodium Levulinate; Potassium Sorbate