INCI: Aqua; Sodium Levulinate; Potassium SorbateProduct Categories: Emulsifier, Surfactant
Verstatil® SL combines the efficacy of a listed preservative with the mild, skin conditioning performance of a multifunctional organic acid. This blend is liquid and therefore easy to handle. Its broad antimicrobial activity will show especially in surfactant based and aqueous products.
Features & Benefits of Verstatil® SL
- Preservative blend with broadband antimicrobial activity
- No isothiazolinone, parabens, no formaldehyde-releasers, no halogenorganic compounds, no phenoxyethanol
- Sodium Levulinate based on vegetable source (corn)
- Ideal for rinse-off and water-based products, suitable for emulsions
- Low impact on the stability and appearance of the formulation
- Reliable and cost-effective
- Globally approved
- Easy to use
- Liquid material
- Fully water soluble
- Hot and cold processable
- pH range: 4.0 – 6.0
Perfectly suitable especially for surfactant and water-based products, and emulsions.
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Maskne: The Impact of Constant Contact!
Aqua; Sodium Levulinate; Potassium Sorbate