Verstatil® TBG MB
INCI: Triethylcitrate; Glyceryl Caprylate; Benzoic AcidProduct Category: Preservative
Verstatil® TBG MB is an easy-to-use preservative blend, introducing triethyl citrate as an innovative solvent system for preservation blends in cosmetics. In combination with a multifunctional wetting agent and the well-known preservative benzoic acid, Verstatil® TBG MB provides a versatile and safe preserving system for a broad range of cosmetic concepts.
All components of Verstatil® TBG MB are approved for natural cosmetic by ECOCERT, COSMOS, and NaTrue. Therefore this blend can be used as a cost-effective preservative system for emulsions, gels, and tonic for certified natural cosmetics. At a use level between 1.0-2.0% Verstatil® TBG MB shows a convincing efficacy against all relevant germs. It is an easy-to-use blend and can be added to the formulation at any step of the process. The effective performance of this product is given at pH between 4-6. It can be used as single raw material for preservation or it can be combined with organic acids if desired.
Features & Benefits of Verstatil® TBG MB
- Triethyl citrate as innovative solvent system combined with the multifunctional wetting agent glyceryl caprylate and the reliable preservative benzoic acid
- Cosmetic functions: solvent, masking, wetting
- No Phenoxyethanol, isothiazolinone, parabens, formaldehyde-releasers, halogenorganic compounds
- Natural and economic alternative to standard preservation systems
- Perfectly suitable for emulsions, gels, or tonics
- Globally approved
- COSMOS, ECOCERT, NaTrue
- Baby care
- Colour cosmetics
- Hair care
- Natural cosmetics
- Oral care
- Skin care
- Skin cleansing
- Sun care
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Maskne: The Impact of Constant Contact!
Triethyl Citrate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Benzoic Acid