The claim of grease-fighting becomes 2 fold; first, it helps to reduce the need to scrub and soak in a pre-wash before loading to the dishwasher, second it reduces the amount of water and product usage in hand washing. Both are looking to save time and water resources.
Additionally, hand dish soap with increased performance over benchmarks invites heightened desire from consumers balancing the more for less mindset and those conscious of water usage per load, as it’s efficiency allows more dishes to be cleaned with less product, faster, using less water wasted.
As Automatic dishwashing tablets are expected to surpass liquid and gel formats, multifunctionality still remains the number one concern for consumers. Ingredients that tackle odor, stuck-on food, spotting, and the efficiency settings of appliances are key to what consumers are looking for.
In the hand dishwash category, the opportunity is for added-value features such as sensory benefits, antibacterial properties, and skin-friendly positioning through naturality. Consumers are not only looking for gentle on the hands but beneficial to the hands, consider skincare ingredients that deliver conditioning effects, such as botanical extracts. As 42% of customers were influenced in their purchasing decision by Fragrance, aromatherapy and essential oils address both the naturality and aroma desirables for this category.
FORMULATION SOLUTIONS TO MEET MARKET TRENDS
FORMULATING CONCENTRATED SYSTEMS
Tegotens® SD 100 – For concentrated dishwash, unit-dose products
- Low foaming surfactant for automatic dish wash
- Reduces spotting, and does not leave a bitter taste in dish wash applications as standard nonionics do.
- 100% vegetable-based material
FOCUS ON ADDED-VALUE BENEFITS
Tego® Sorb A 30– For malodor removal
- Fast-acting, long-lasting odor absorber, especially effective to remove unpleasant odors like cigarette smoke, sweat, garbage, pet smell, onion and garlic.
Rewoderm® LI S 80 – Caring for the hands
- Vegetable-based system with excellent mildness and moisturizing properties. Skin-friendly and nitrogen-free.
ADD DISINFECTING POWER TO YOUR FORMULATIONS
- 30-second bacteria kill time in both liquid and wipe formats
- Contains moisturizers for skin compatibility
- Ready-to-Use formula, No added scent necessary
- 3-minute broad-spectrum bacteria efficacy
- Environmentally sustainable, EPA compliant
- “Clean Label” as the chemical name is not on the not-safe list
DELIVERING SUPERIOR CLEANING POWER + SUSTAINABILITY PROFILE
REWOQUAT® CQ 100 G – For Solvent-Free degreasing
- Its remarkable cleaning power against organic soil means that it can often replace solvents or a solvent-based cleaner.
- Performance in hard water and cold temperature
- Phosphate alternative
FIND CERTIFIED AND NATURAL (NON-CERTIFIED) INGREDIENTS IN OUR WEBSITE:
In the top, right-hand side menu, you can select ingredients by certification standard or by green attribute.